Matt has over 10 years of experience in the Balancing industry. Starting in 2003, Matt has progressed through the industry from a field technician to Project Foreman, and now proudly as Project Manager for TABworks, Inc.
The following is a list of credentials:
- NEBB Certified Professional Supervisor Air and Hydronic Systems Certificate
- NEBB Certified Professional HVAC Building Systems Commissioning Certificate
- TABB Certified Supervisor Air and Hydronic Systems Certificate
- Certified HVAC Fire Life Safety Level 1 Technician
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology from Penn State University.
- Test and Balance Technician (2003-2008)
- Project Manager / Lead Technician (2008-2012)
- Project Manager TABworks, Inc (2012 to present)